Help with money worries
Having cancer can mean you or someone you care for have to take time off work, or give up work altogether.
This can lead to a loss of earnings and extra costs like heating and travel.
How we can help with financial stress
Our Benefits advisors can tell you what you're entitled to and help with practical things like parking permits and extra money you may be able to claim.
You don't need an appointment and all our support is free. When you speak to us we will:
- listen to your concerns
- complete a benefits check to see what you're entitled to
- offer options and give advice in a way that's easy to understand
- help you fill out all the necessary forms
- support you through the application process
- put everything in the post for you
How to see a Benefits Advisor
We have Benefits Advisors in all our centres across the UK. Just come in to your nearest centre to talk about money worries.
How we help with money worries
was claimed for our visitors in benefits with the help of our advice
of visitors said they had an improved understanding of benefits
said they had an improved understanding of their finances