Rough Runner 2020
Rough Runner is an obstacle course challenge, combining distance running with a variety of unique obstacles along the way.
Each obstacle is inspired by game shows such as Total Wipeout, Takeshi’s Castle, Gladiators, and Fun House so expect sweeper arms, giant pigeon battles, big balls and yes, The Travelator!
No matter if you run as part of a group of family and friends, or on your own, every step you take is helping to make a difference to the lives of people affected by cancer.
Date: 14 Jan to 31 Oct 2020
Where: Various locations
Registration fee: £50
Sponsorship target: £100
When and where
Rough Runner takes place in various locations around the UK from April to October.
Your start time will be confirmed by Rough Runner 10 days prior to the event and will be between 9am-3pm.
- April 18/19 – London South (5k, 10k, 15k) Morden Park
- May 23/24 – Oxford (5k, 10k, 15k) The Great Tew Park, New Road, Chipping Norton, OX7 4AH
- June 20/21 – Manchester/North West (5k, 10k, 15k) Salford Quays
- July 11/12 – Birmingham (5k, 10k, 15k) Packington Estate
- September 5/6 – London North (5k, 10k, 15k) Finsbury Park
- October 3/4 - London West (5k, 10k, 15k) Gunnersbury Park
How to join our team
We have a number of charity places available in the Rough Runner and you can enter as a team or as an individual!
- The registration fee is £50
- Minimum sponsorship target is £100
You can register online now to sign up for a charity place.
How we'll support you
We'll provide you with all of the fundraising and training support you will need to take you across the finishing line:
- Dedicated fundraising contact
- Fundraising pack
- Running vest
- Opportunity to visit your local Maggie's centre and see how your money's helping
Get in touch
If you have any questions about fundraising for Maggie’s in the Rough Runner, please contact ours Events Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0300 123 1801.