Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2020 – cancelled
We're sorry to let you know that this event has been cancelled.
We're really disappointed as we know how much everyone was looking forward to it but we're hoping the next event will be bigger and better and we can all raise more money together.
Please keep visiting our events page to see what other events are happening near you.
Date: 05 - 06 Sep 2020
Registration fee: £15
Sponsorship target: £100 - £500
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival caters for all abilities ranging from junior races through to a marathon.If you're after a marathon best, looking to take on your first half marathon or up for taking on a relay with friends, the Edinburgh Marathon Festival is for you.
How to join Maggie’s Running Team
1. Register for a charity place
We are delighted to be able to offer charity places in the full, half marathon and 10k at this years event.
To join us, simply register through the Maggie’s page on the Edinburgh Marathon Festival website. We will then be in touch for you to fill out the payment form.
- Junior races - Free place and we ask you to try and raise £100
- Full Marathon - £20 registration and we ask you to pledge to raise £500
- Hairy Haggis Relay Team (Team of 4) - £10 registration per person, we ask you to pledge to raise £200 each
- All other distances - £10 registration and we ask you to pledge to raise £300
2. Use your own place
If you’ve signed up for a race through the event website, you can still run for Maggie’s.Simply select Maggie's as your chosen charity through your account on the Edinburgh Marathon Festival website.
How we’ll support you
We will provide you with unrivalled Maggie’s support:
- Welcome email with Fundraising Pack and training tips
- Regular e-newsletters
- High performance Maggie’s running vest
- A dedicated team who is always available with fundraising help and advice
- Support on the day with huge cheers of encouragement on route.
- A look around your local Maggie's centre
Get in touch
If you have any questions about supporting Maggie's at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival, please contact the Supporter Care Team on 0300 123 1801 or email email@example.com