We work closely with the media and have PR teams in both London and Glasgow.
If you would like any information on our Maggie’s, our programme of support or our centres, or would like to speak to a spokesperson a centre visitor, please contact our media team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The media team can also be individually contacted:
Katie Tait (London)
Sam Booth (Glasgow)
07825 056 394
Jacqueline Clelland (Glasgow)
Phoebe Campbell (London)
07824 592 329
For any regional enquiries relating to a specific centre please contact the relevant centre fundraising team who will be able to help.
Search for the centre to find their contact details.
You can find our recent press releases and statements in our news section.
Stories from our centresMore
We are able to offer an expert voice from our range of professional staff, Director of Programme or our CEO on a range of cancer-related issues including:
- Emotional and psychological support – counselling, bereavement, caring for someone with cancer
- Benefits advice – entitlement, other forms of financial and practical help
- Relaxation and stress management – tai chi, yoga, art, creative writing, visualisation
- Practical advice – managing hair loss, nutrition advice, beauty advice
Our key spokespeople are:
- Laura Lee, Chief Executive
- Ann-Louise Ward, Chief Operating Officer
- Sharon O’Loan, Fundraising Director
- Katie Tait, Communications Director
To speak to a member of staff please contact the media team who will be able to advise on the most relevant spokesperson and arrange interviews.
For regional media looking to speak to centre staff, please contact the relevant centre fundraising team who will be able to assist. Search for the centre to find contact details.
- ISDN – We have ISDN 30 lines at our London and Glasgow offices and ISDN 2e at our Cheltenham and London centres.
- Photography – We have a range of high and low res images of our buildings, interiors and events. Please contact the media team for specific requests.
- Video – We have a selection of videos available from interviews with Centre visitors and experts to fundraising event footage.
Please contact the media team for specific requests.